Sunday, March 9, 2014

March Currently

Ugh!  Where did February go?  I spent the last week protesting the arrival of March (because, really, what happened to February?!) by pretending it wasn't here.  It didn't work out so well, so I guess I'll finally post my March Currently with Farley from Oh' Boy 4th Grade.
I can accomplish so much more when the T.V. isn't distracting me, and I have way too much that I need to accomplish, so Spotify it is.  I L.O.V.E. the warm weather that we've had lately, because recess and duty is so much more enjoyable when you aren't shivering.  But... warm weather brings with it energetic...squirrely...hyper kids, so I can't help but think that Spring Break can't come soon enough.  Two more weeks!  I want a second weekend to prepare for this week.  I only have my evaluation observation, lesson plans, newsletters, copies, and centers to prepare.  And finally, the mystery answers- What are things that gross you out for $1000, please. 

Looking to procrastinate, or finally acknowledge March?  Link up with Farley. 

Happy Sunday!  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jana! It seems like Spring Break is on everyone's minds! Ours begins in two weeks.. counting down the days! We've managed to have PT conferences, observations, and test prep crammed into the last two weeks... stressful!!

    -April
    http://performinginfifth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete