Saturday, June 1, 2013

June Currently!

I can hardly believe it's June!  It seems like it was only last week when I was anxiously counting down until the last day of school, and now, we're in full-blown Summer mode!  To celebrate, I've linked up with Farley's Oh' Boy 4th Grade June Currently, woo-hoo!  So here it goes:


Since Summer has begun here, we are having a sleep over tonight, so I have had the pleasure of listening to three boys speak in horrible British accents for the last hour, lucky me!!  They've chatted about a wide variety of topics from swimming to soccer...and it seems like their voices are getting louder and louder!  Ahhh!

Despite the bad accents, I am loving that Summer vacation has already begun.  It won't last long, though, as I start facilitation for Summer Math Academies on Monday.  Lucky for me, I truly enjoy this work and am actually looking forward to it.  That's also the reason I am needing a little motivation to organize my notes and finalize some things.  However, I'm distracted thinking about a summer get away (this place looks awesome!), and by wanting some ice cream (I do have a gift certificate!). 

I think I'll let myself be further distracted by browsing through all the currently posts over on Farley's blog!  
Oh' boy fourth grade    
Happy Saturday night! 

6 comments:

  1. Hi there Jana,
    Your blog is just so adorable! I love the design! I found you at currently and am now your newest follower. I am dying to go back to third grade but think I will have to wait 1 more year. Have a wonderful summer!
    xoxo
    Vicky
    Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is PRESH! I am your newest follower, I found you through Farley's linky!

    You're very lucky to be on summer vacay already.... I still have one week left!! Have fun withe British boys tonight! :) Sleepovers are so much fun!

    Kelli
    Surviving the Little People

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog through the linky! Too cute! I wish I was in summer mode...only 4.5 more days though:)
    Have a great summer!!!

    Tonya
    Tonya’s Treats for Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  4. That hotel looks beautiful! I can't wait to go on our summer vacation!

    Megan
    I Teach. What's Your Super Power?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi~ Found you blog via the linky. :) Super cute...I am your newest follower. I look forward to learning lots from you. :)
    Brandee @ Creating Lifelong Learners

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi There! I just found you through Farley's linky. Your blog is ADORABLE! Thanks for sharing!
    xoxo
    Erin
    Short and Sassy Teacher

    ReplyDelete