Sunday, January 13, 2013

Welcome!

Well, I guess it's time to hold my breath and jump in!  I've been toying with the idea of starting a teaching blog for quite some time now, mostly because I wanted some way to remember and document this huge part of my life.  As parents, we know how quickly it all goes by...but the same can be said for teachers!  Proving this point, my students just returned from Winter Break, and several are quickly approaching my height!  Every day is something new, hilarious, and amazing, and I am excited to share that.

I hope to also share some of our day-to-day 3rd grade happenings, as well as what I'm working on, teaching ideas and products I love, and a freebie now and then!  Feel free to chime in with your own comments, thoughts and ideas, I'd love to hear them all!  Thanks for joining me!     

2 comments:

  1. What a cute blog design!!!! Welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete